Friday, October 30, 2009

Mama I'm Comin' Home

















After nearly five-years in Michigan state correctional facilities Hit-A-Lik Entertainment's first ever artist Darryl Young (AKA Young Frizz) is scheduled to be released January 6th 2010.

Young was not available for comment but released this statement:
"Buko holler at me!  Pro-V keep makin' them hot beats Miami I'm gonna be there baby the kid gon' shine!"

Hit-A-Lik Entertainment Chief Executive Officer Charles Buko was thrilled to say the least:
"I know first hand what it's like behind the walls, Young Frizz release is long overdue and we look forward to recieving him...it is my understanding that John (O'Brien) has a watch for him, I'll be in Detroit in early January we are in the process of planning an event to celebrate his release."





No comments: